Our global association is dedicated to build on customer loyalty through excellent service by providing students, and the community through training, education-awareness, advocacy, and citizen action to reach their while promoting public safety.
We established and support successful business relationships with all our customers through offering services that is responsive to the needs of the students, organizations, the community, offenders, and by utilizing evidence base practice, what works, and responsivity through collaboration.
- Respect and Integrity for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society.
- We believe in the development of leadership that creates an environment to guide, influence and facilitate best practices.
- We are committed to the development, improvement and utilization of consistent and rational practices.
- We believe in the human dignity of all and shall demonstrate this belief to the community, victims, students, staff, and even the offenders through our practices.
- We believe that the students process is essential such as a fair and just criminal justice system that enhances public safety.
- We believe that schools and the community in general can only be successful when policy makers, practitioners, researchers, and victims collaborate.
- We are dedicated to professional development of those involved in our community process.